Available field assignments
Prior to sending your application, please make sure you fulfill the following criteria which are mandatory for all A Drop in the Ocean (DiH) coordinators working in the field:
- Fluent in English
- Driver’s license (valid in Greece)
- Minimum age of 25
- Able to commit for minimum 4 months consecutively, 6 months for Site Coordinators
- Able to provide a clean and valid police certificate prior to starting your assignment
- Able to provide minimum two references from previous professional experiences
- Able to provide proof of insurance including travel and health
- Commitment to and understanding of DiH aims, values and vision
All DiH coordinators contribute on a volunteer basis but may be eligible for reimbursement of personal expenses. To read more about coverage and benefits applicable to our coordinators, please visit this page.
All enquiries and applications should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DiH do not discriminate in hiring practices and actively seek a diverse applicant pool. We believe diversity makes us stronger and therefore encourage qualified candidates of all genders, abilities, religious beliefs, sexual orientations, national and ethnic origins to apply.